The Brochure outlines EPIC-N’s functionality, Model, and mission, as well as a selection of case stories and resources. EPIC-N suggests using the Brochure and an informational tool for yourself and when presenting the EPIC-Network to colleagues and interested parties.
We have several versions of the Brochure:
- Brochure (short version): https://www.epicn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-EPIC-N-Brochure-Only_09_18_20.pdf
- Brochure (long version): https://www.epicn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-EPIC-N-Brochure-Case-Story-and-Term-Sheet-28-pgs-Partnership_09_18_20.pdf
- Term Sheet: https://www.epicn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/EPIC-N-Membership-Terms-April-14-2020-Announcement.pdf
- Community Partnership Case Stories: https://www.epicn.org/resources/community-partnership-case-stories/
An interested individual can use these brochures as an informational tool for themselves, or as a selling point for university colleagues. For example:
- An interested individual can read the Brochure to learn more about EPIC-N, the EPIC Model, example Project Stories, and Partnerships throughout the Network.
- A university leader interested in the EPIC Model can present the Brochure to their colleagues as a selling point to gain support in their membership.
- A community leader could use the Community Partnership Case Stories document to explore various projects done by EPIC-N programs for inspiration on their own projects.
How To Access
To access the Brochure:
- Go to the EPIC-N website
- Click on the Resources icon near the top of the page
- Click on “Downloadable Brochure, Stories , and membership details.” ,
- Download the file
“Working with an organization like EPIC-N really allows us to see real change at the community level and to tap into what the communities might need”
-Lis Bernhardt, United Nations Environmental Programme